Due to some exciting project wins and continued business growth we are looking for a talented Account Manager to join our team in Southbourne, West Sussex.
Reporting to the Business Development Director, you will be working within a fast-paced digital agency environment.
You will get hands-on with proactive customer relationship management and client retention.
The role requires identifying, creating & fostering new opportunities for revenue growth with existing clients.
Skills & Experience.
Candidates should have the following skills:
- Proactive relationship-building to provide added-value to existing accounts
- You will provide reporting on the status of your client accounts
- Responsible for supporting client retention
- Supporting our Project Managers with responding to day-to-day client requests
- Helping to ensure we deliver an unparalleled service and that work is delivered on time and within budget
- Liaising with a multidisciplinary team of creative, technical, marketing and analytics team members
- Working to tight deadlines
- Assisting with social media management & other client facing digital marketing activities
- Assisting with the management of content production
- Supporting with the setup and smooth running of events
- Enthusiastic, confident and outgoing with excellent people skills
- Able to thrive under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- A brilliant communicator internally and externally
- Can demonstrate you are committed to delivering excellent work and shares our core values
- Experienced with analytics platforms, including Google Analytics (highly advantageous)
- Commercially-minded with sound business acumen and the ability to develop realistic account management roadmaps
Plenty of perks.
Team members get some lovely little perks which just make it all a bit sweeter. We love our breakfast club, Friday desk beers and flexi-time. It just makes work life balance and looking forward to work that much easier.
- £500 annual training budget
- +1 day per year additional holiday
- Work from home 1 day a week
- Childcare vouchers
- Friday breakfast clubs
- Regular socials