We’re seeking a talented Designer to join our growing team in our Chichester office. You should be able to present a high quality portfolio showcasing a wide range of brilliantly executed work in both branding, packaging, digital and print.
You have the opportunity to join a highly skilled team, applying your unique talents onto a challenging and exciting range of projects. Using a strong conceptual mind, multi-disciplinary skill set and keen attention to detail, you will help wow our expanding roster of clients. You should feel at home working through branding exercises, designing flawless multi-platform user experiences and creating stunning print work.
Skills & Experience
Candidates should have the following skills:
- Conceptually strong designer
- Problem solver, adaptable with flexible skills
- Highly motivated with an eye for detail
- Work well using your own initiative
- Great interpersonal skills and ability to present
- High level of proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, XD, Illustrator and InDesign
- Excellent user interface, digital and web design
- Experience in corporate identity and branding at all levels
- Confident in print design and print management
- Have knowledge of responsive design methods and design for mobile devices
- Have experience with designing packaging and understand the constraints/technologies available
- Interest in UX and how to apply these principles to your work
- Web / digital experience should be recent, using contemporary technologies
- Illustration skills also a strong plus
Plenty of perks.
Team members get some lovely little perks which just make it all a bit sweeter. We love our breakfast club, Friday desk beers and flexi-time. It just makes work life balance and looking forward to work that much easier.
- £500 annual training budget
- +1 day per year additional holiday
- Work from home 1 day a week
- Childcare vouchers
- Friday breakfast clubs
- Regular socials