We are looking for a talented web developer to join our team in Southbourne, West Sussex.
Ideally, you will have experience in delivering projects within a set deadline, you will have a great attention to detail and enjoy pushing the boundaries of what you do to make sure that everything you do is the best it can be.
We build upon some great platforms, including WordPress and Drupal, alongside using Amazon Web Services to ensure real time scalability and improved stability.
Skills & Experience.
Candidates should have the following skills:
- WordPress development
- PHP7 / MySQL
- Version Control (ideally Git)
- Experience working with Symfony framework
- Knowledge of BEM and ITCSS methodologies
- Experience with Webpack / npm / Gulp
- Comfortable using command line
- Experience using *nix based systems
Plenty of perks.
Team members get some lovely little perks which just make it all a bit sweeter. We love our breakfast club, Friday desk beers and flexi-time. It just makes work life balance and looking forward to work that much easier.
- £500 annual training budget
- +1 day per year additional holiday
- Work from home 1 day a week
- Childcare vouchers
- Friday breakfast clubs
- Regular socials