We are looking for a talented DevOps with web development experience to join our talented team in Southbourne, West Sussex.
Ideally, you will have experience in working with Amazon Web Services and have an understanding of secure infrastructure principles. You will have a great attention to detail and enjoy pushing the boundaries of what you do.
Skills & Experience.
Candidates should have the following skills:
- Understanding and applicable experience of working with AWS.
- Knowledge of DNS including using Cloudflare and Route53.
- Experience implementing load balancers and autoscaling infrastructures.
- Ability to implement and review disaster recovery plans.
- Ability to design and implement infrastructure based on project/ client requirements.
- Comfortable using and building tools for workflow automation
- Understanding of OWASP Security Risks
- Setting up and managing CI / CD pipelines
- Experience writing object-oriented PHP code, in particular the use of “full-stack” MVC frameworks such as Symfony
- Knowledge of WordPress / Drupal
- Competency with front-end development
- Experience working with Jira or similar project management tools
Plenty of perks.
Team members get some lovely little perks which just make it all a bit sweeter. We love our breakfast club, Friday desk beers and flexi-time. It just makes work life balance and looking forward to work that much easier.
- £500 annual training budget
- +1 day per year additional holiday
- Work from home 1 day a week
- Childcare vouchers
- Friday breakfast clubs
- Regular socials