We are looking for a talented front end developer to join our team in Southbourne, West Sussex.
Ideally, you will have experience in delivering projects within a set deadline, you will have a great attention to detail and enjoy pushing the boundaries of what you do to make sure that everything you do is the best it can be.
We build upon some great platforms, including WordPress and Drupal, alongside using Amazon Web Services to ensure real time scalability and improved stability.
Skills & Experience.
Candidates should have the following skills:
- Competency with ES6 coding practices
- Experience with React/ React Native/ Redux/ Angular
- Experience with Webpack / npm / Gulp
- Understanding of front-end performance optimisation techniques
- Knowledge of version control systems (Git)
- Excellent experience with WordPress themes and plugins
- Knowledge of BEM and ITCSS methodologies
- Knowledge of Drupal
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Experience working with Jira or similar project management tools
Plenty of perks.
Team members get some lovely little perks which just make it all a bit sweeter. We love our breakfast club, Friday desk beers and flexi-time. It just makes work life balance and looking forward to work that much easier.
- £500 annual training budget
- +1 day per year additional holiday
- Work from home 1 day a week
- Childcare vouchers
- Friday breakfast clubs
- Regular socials