We are looking for a talented full stack developer to join our team in Southbourne, West Sussex.
Ideally, you will have experience in delivering projects within a set deadline, you will have a great attention to detail and enjoy pushing the boundaries of what you do to make sure that everything you do is the best it can be.
We build upon some great platforms, including WordPress and Drupal, alongside using Amazon Web Services to ensure real time scalability and improved stability.
Skills & Experience.
Candidates should have the following skills:
- Excellent experience with building custom WordPress themes and plugins
- PHP7 / MySQL
- Good experience writing clean, optimised database queries
- Solid experience working from design mockups and wireframes
- Understanding of front-end and back-end performance optimisation technique
- Knowledge of version control systems (Git)
- Experience integrating with third party RESTful APIs
- Awareness of OWASP Top 10 Security Risks
- Experience writing object-oriented PHP code, in particular the use of “full-stack” MVC frameworks such as Symfony
- Good knowledge of Drupal
- Competency with ES6 coding practices
- Experience of React / React Native technologies preferable
- Knowledge of BEM and ITCSS methodologies
- Comfortable using command line
- Experience working with Jira or similar project management tools
Plenty of perks.
Team members get some lovely little perks which just make it all a bit sweeter. We love our breakfast club, Friday desk beers and flexi-time. It just makes work life balance and looking forward to work that much easier.
- £500 annual training budget
- +1 day per year additional holiday
- Work from home 1 day a week
- Childcare vouchers
- Friday breakfast clubs
- Regular socials