We're hiring! Senior Designer to join our team
We’re seeking a talented Senior Designer to join our growing team in our Chichester studio. You should be able to present a high quality portfolio showcasing a wide range of brilliantly executed work in both branding, packaging, digital and print.
You have the opportunity to join a highly skilled team, applying your unique talents onto a challenging and exciting range of projects. Using a strong conceptual mind, multi-disciplinary skill set and keen attention to detail, you will help wow our expanding roster of clients. You should feel at home working through branding exercises, designing flawless multi-platform user experiences and creating stunning print work.
Collaboration with internal teams and great communication with clients is an essential part of our agency DNA. You should be able to share your ideas clearly and enthusiastically, work with others to further shape a concept or ask the right questions at the right time.
You will laugh in the face of tight lead-times and display herculean dedication to the cause.
We are looking for candidates with a minimum of 5 years experience with a very strong portfolio of work.
Ideal candidate attributes include:
- Conceptually strong designer
- Problem solver, adaptable with flexible skills
- Highly motivated with an eye for detail
- Work well using your own initiative
- Great interpersonal skills and ability to present
- High level of proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign essential
- Excellent user interface, digital and web design
- Experience in corporate identity and branding at all levels
- Confident in print design and print management
We would also prefer candidates who:
- Have knowledge of responsive design methods and design for mobile devices
- Have experience with designing packaging and understand the constraints/technologies available
- Interest in UX and how to apply these principles to your work
- Web / digital experience should be recent, using contemporary technologies
- Illustration skills also a strong plus
The salary for this role is £30k – £35k depending on experience.
We also offer:
- Training budget, opportunities and personal development
- Working with some of the world’s top brands and organisations
- Generous holiday allowance
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Good social scene and events
- Leading technology to work with
- An office dog (what more could you ask for…)
How to apply:
To apply for this role, email email@example.com with your CV and any examples of your work.
Strawberrysoup is an equal opportunities employer.
Absolutely no agencies please, don’t even try!