We are hiring! Are you a talented digital project manager?
We are looking for someone with the experience and confidence to meet deadlines and build relationships. You are not afraid to make your mark and your unwavering commitment will not go unnoticed. As well as retaining some great clients you will be credited for your drive and excellent work, your opinion will matter and you will have real sway in the direction and day to day running of our agency. You will also have the freedom to build a team around you that you feel will enhance your abilities to deliver award-winning work.
If you are looking for that next step up in your career working with some extremely talented peers, in an environment where you will be challenged but push to develop yourself personally and professionally then this is most certainly a role for you.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- day to day management and direction of your digital accounts, campaigns and web builds
- effecting strategy and creative on key account
- working as part of a team to deliver projects on time and to budget that are exceptional
You need to have the following key skills:
- at least 3 years experience in a digital agency, you’ll need to demonstrate excellent Project Management skills with the ability to manage clients and producers/pm’s at all levels
- Prince2 and Agile methodologies ideally
- good understanding of digital communications and the creative process
- excellent communication and people skills
This vacancy is for either our Chichester or Bournemouth studio, so if you feel that you’re the right candidate, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be in touch.
Strictly no agencies please, don’t even try!