We are hiring! Online marketing, PR & social guru needed.
We are looking for an online marketing, PR and social evangelist to join our team. We are looking for someone who lives and breathes design and digital in both your professional and personal life.
You will: –
- have an understanding of strategic brand development and a variety of delivery methods;
- enjoy writing engaging articles, press releases and case studies;
- be expected to be proactive and identify opportunities to create added value. You will work with them to provide the ‘wow’ factor on ongoing campaigns.
- work with the Business Development Director on developing strategies, and will be active in inputting to new briefs.
- report the progress, status and success of current campaigns and offer solutions to improving the effectiveness of the campaign.
- be responsible for setting targets and meeting them.
- have in-depth knowledge of your clients’ industry and have an awareness of key competitors.
- own the account whilst living and breathing digital, demonstrating experience of managing clients’ expectations throughout.
The role will involve you dealing with all the other departments in the agency including creative, planning and strategy to form a fully integrated offering to clients.
The current team are talented and passionate from a mixture of designers, developers and account managers so there’s plenty of people to brainstorm with.
This role requires a minimum of 2 years agency side experience in either an online pr for digital / social media capacity.
In addition, the successful candidate should:
- Have an awareness of web standards and accessibility
- Ideally have some previous experience of working with CMSs
- Have an awareness of usability and search engine optimisation (SEO) principles
- Have an understanding of the wider principles of digital content and engagement
As well as competitive rates of pay, we also offer:
- Training opportunities and personal development
- Working with some of the worlds top brands and organisations
- Generous holiday allowance
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Good social scene and events
- 27″ Apple iMac or 15″ Macbook Pro
- Herman Miller Aeron chair
To apply for the this fantastic position, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Strawberrysoup is an equal opportunities employer. This position is available in either our Bournemouth or Chichester studio.
Absolutely no agencies please, don’t even try!