We’re looking for a LAMP stack developer to join Strawberrysoup!
Position: LAMP Stack Developer
You may have noticed that we’ve been a little busy lately and as a result, we are looking for a talented web developer to join our team! If you think you’d be suitable, send us your CV, and any portfolio examples you have!
We’re looking for passionate Web Developers to join our growing team of digital professionals in both our Chichester and Bournemouth studios. Join our talented team of developers, designers, and digital marketing experts to deliver a range of projects from plucky startups to global brands.
As a Web Developer with Strawberrysoup, you would be working on client website development projects using a combination of well-structured & reusable code written yourself and utilising open source platforms such as Symfony and WordPress.
This will be carried out to a project specification, usually prepared by one of our partners, and developing part or an entire client website (static / content-managed / e-commerce / bespoke) using PHP, MySQL, JS, HTML5 and CSS or other technologies/languages as the job may require.
We are looking for someone that has a minimum of 3 years backend programming experience including:
- PHP 5+ (preferably some experience of PHP7)
- Excellent understanding of WordPress
- HTML5 & CSS
- MySQL database
- Version control (GIT)
- Object oriented programming
- Good knowledge of LAMP stack
- Keen to learn
- Well organised and punctual
- A strong team member
The following would also be a bonus:
- Symfony Framework 2.8+
- Understanding of AngularJS and / or Node JS
- Knowledge of accessibility
- Knowledge of iOS or Android development
- Knowledge of Magento and Drupal CMS platforms
Strawberrysoup is a great company to work for – don’t just take our word for it… feel free to ask anyone that works here already – we are growing rapidly and want the right people to help us continue to grow.
The salary for this job is negotiable depending on experience, and you must know how to use a Mac.
From us you’ll get:
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Training opportunities and personal development
- Generous holiday allowance
- Latest and greatest technology to use
- Book & conference budget
- Fruit bowl and beer fridge
- Breakfast club every Friday
How to apply:
To apply for this position, please email email@example.com. Strawberrysoup is an equal opportunities employer. This position will be located in our Chichester or Bournemouth studio based on applicants preference.
No agencies, please.