We're hiring! Talented web developer wanted!
With a number of great new web development projects coming through our doors, we’re looking for a talented & experienced LAMP web developer to join our team.
As a Strawberrysoup LAMP web developer, you would be building some exciting client website development projects using a combination of well-structured, reusable, modular, annotated code written yourself as well as using open source, prewritten products or source code libraries.
You will work to project specifications, developing part of or an entire client website (static/content-managed/e-commerce/bespoke) using PHP, MySQL, jQuery, HTML5 and CSS and any other technologies and languages the job may require.
You’ll be required to create bespoke websites using our own StrawberrySystem content management system, build e-commerce website and liaise with our clients on a day-to-day basis, working very closely with our head of development and the rest of our dev team.
We’re looking for someone who has a minimum of 3 years frontend & backend programming experience including:
- PHP, OOP
- MVC framework
- HTML5, CSS3
- The ability to create well-designed, reusable objects
- Basic knowledge of linux servers and command line procedures
- GIT version control
- Payment integration
- Good understanding of complex databases, web concepts and design implications
It would also be preferred if you had:
- An understanding of AJAX and how to implement it
- Knowledge of Google, Facebook and Twitter API’s
- Knowledge of accessibility
- Knowledge of iOS or Android development
As well as being a skilled web developer, it’s important that you can work with both Windows and Mac OSX, are keen to learn, well organised and punctual, a strong team member and friendly!
The salary for this role is competitive and negotiable depending on experience.
This position is located in either our Bournemouth or Chichester studio, where we have a great working atmospheres.
We also offer:
- Training opportunities and personal development
- Working with some of the world’s top brands and organisations
- Generous holiday allowance
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Good social scene and events
How to apply:
To apply for this role, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and any examples of your work.
Strawberrysoup is an equal opportunities employer.
Absolutely no agencies please, don’t even try!