We're hiring: Digital marketing executive to join our growing team!
We’re looking for a passionate digital marketing executive with a couple of years experience to join our growing team of digital professionals in Chichester.
As part of our award-winning team, you’ll be responsible for delivering ongoing search marketing and social media activities for a number of varied clients and exciting projects. This will require a good understanding of the digital marketing industry, and is suited to an individual with a real can-do attitude.
Day to day tasks in this role will be varied, offering great exposure across the many areas of search and social marketing. We expect you to work with us on tasks such as strategy creation, campaign performance monitoring, creative opportunity finding, content creation, basic PPC account management, paid social media advertising, performance reporting and more. Our clients span a wide range of industries targeting local audiences to global brands. Surrounded by talented developers, designers and search experts – no one day is the same at Strawberrysoup; perfect for an enthusiastic marketing junior looking to boost their career.
- Paid Keyword research and competitive analysis
- Ongoing management of PPC accounts in Google Adwords and Bing; monitoring spend, identifying opportunities for keyword expansion, and testing new campaigns
- Optimise display based advertising through the Google Display Network (including re-marketing)
- Contribute to the creation of effective PPC landing pages for ongoing campaigns
- Work with project / account managers to identify new campaign opportunities for clients
- Work with the design and development team to produce the best results to support ongoing PPC activities
- Identify and share new trends, insights and best practices with clients and internal team members
- Produce monthly PPC activity reports
- Contribute to the ongoing optimisation of the Strawberrysoup website
- Implement and source quality link building opportunities for our clients
- Produce detailed “current state” SEO reports for both prospective and existing clients
- Provide reviews / feedback on “soon to launch” websites for the internal development team
- Attend internal project meetings to support and guide digital development from a search perspective
- Provide and review ongoing optimisation recommendations for a number of retained clients
- Generate SEO based content (onsite and BLOG based)
- Work with the design and development team to produce the best results to support ongoing SEO activities
- Produce monthly SEO activity reports based on agreed KPI’s
- Running organic social media campaigns across Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn and other platforms
- Paid social media advertising strategy and delivery
- Contributing to the Strawberrysoup blog
- Content calendar research and creation
- Finding engagement opportunities
- Competitor research
- Basic video creation and editing skills a plus
- DOE, preferably educated to degree level
- A minimum of 1+ years of commercial search experience (SEO & PPC)
- Good knowledge of Google Analytics, Webmaster Tools and awareness of CMS platforms such as WordPress
- Excellent knowledge of SEO / PCC best practice
- Ability to problem solve, multi-task and meet deadlines
- Proven ability to work and deliver independently and within a team
- Good computer skills (Mac skills preferred)
- Excellent understanding of and passion for digital and search marketing, keeping up-to-date with latest changes and trends in the industry
- Strong analytical skills and experience with third party software including MOZ, Screaming Frog and AHRefs.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to write engaging and interesting customer-facing search copy suited to different audiences
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Highly organised and able to prioritise workload effectively
- Proactive, motivated and able to work on own initiative
It would also be preferred if you had:
- Google Certification
From us you’ll get:
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Training opportunities and personal development
- Generous holiday allowance
- Latest and greatest technology to use
- Book & conference budget
- Breakfast club every Friday
How to apply:
To apply for the this fantastic position, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Strawberrysoup is an equal opportunities employer. This position will be located in our Chichester studio.
No agencies please.