We’re looking for a talented digital account manager!
We are seeking a talented, ambitious account manager with a passion for digital marketing.
The chosen individual must have the experience and confidence to meet deadlines and build relationships with new and existing customers.
Agency experience is desirable along with expertise in design, development, SEO and paid search.
In addition to strong account management skills, the role will also require the candidate to work closely with the project management team on a day to day basis to schedule work in order to deliver support requests and adhoc style projects for their key clients. Therefore the ability to project manage is essential.
If you are looking for that next step up in your career, a chance to work with extremely talented peers, in an environment where you will be challenged to push and develop yourself personally and professionally then this is most certainly a role for you.
Your key responsibilities will include (but won’t be limited to) :-
- Proactively advise clients about digital marketing ideas and opportunities
- Ensuring that reports are professionally written and proofed, following all relevant company style guidelines with the support of the digital marketing team
- Personally managing a group of customers with ongoing digital marketing activities, daily support and other AdHoc requests
- Supporting the business development director to meet agreed quarterly revenue targets and identify new opportunities for growth
- Maintaining regular contact with customers and provide timely and efficient responses to all customer queries
- Preparing and delivering top quality proposals and presentations to customers ensuring that documentation and presentation material follow all company style guidelines
- Upselling additional products and services at appropriate opportunities
- Ensuring the seamless on-boarding of new customers
- Investigating and solving customer problems, complaints and credit issues by liaising with all necessary personnel
- Ensuring that all opportunities are logged accurately with up-to-date and accurate customer details and other information
- Co-operating as required with the Finance Department in securing payment from customers
- Provide detailed and accurate briefs to the internal team when web development/ design or marketing work is required
- Keeping your knowledge of the digital marketing industry up-to-date and relevant by networking/ researching/ reading blogs and other news and information sources
- Lead and deliver small support requests/ adhoc client projects whilst always looking to exceed customer expectations
- Manage the project budgets
- Report on project progress, financial performance and your customers’ happiness to the senior management team on a weekly basis
- Drive collaboration within the project management team, and help resource plan projects & manage resource conflicts in an honest and impartial manner where required
Key areas of knowledge include : –
- Knowledge of SEO, paid search, display, retargeting, email marketing, affiliate marketing social and other key, relevant channels that provide traffic and conversions for clients
- Knowledge/ confident user of Google Analytics, Adwords, Search Console, Facebook Business Manager, Basecamp, Google Drive, JIRA etc
- KPIs and reporting
- Good knowledge of digital marketing services with a minimum of two years’ experience gained in a digital marketing agency environment
- Proficient sales, negotiating and influencing skills
- Well organised, with a proven ability to multi-task
- Excellent attention to detail
- High level customer relationship management skills with a proven ability to develop and maintain long lasting customer relationships
- Able to meet tight deadlines and remain calm under pressure
- Excellent project management and planning skills
- Strong listening skills
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills and ability to deliver clear concise ideas to colleagues and external customers
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
Candidate characteristics : –
- Innovative and creative, with a concise, precise and effective approach to problem solving and the ability to develop, deliver and evaluate brilliant ideas
- Bright, motivated and driven
- Positive thinker, with a can-do attitude
- Reliable, flexible and cooperative
- Diplomatic and tactful
- Honest and trustworthy
- Personable and approachable
- High energy and committed with a genuine sense of fun
From us you’ll get:
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Training opportunities and personal development
- Generous holiday allowance
- Latest and greatest technology to use
- Book & conference budget
- Fruit bowl and beer fridge
- Breakfast club every Friday
How to apply:
To apply for this position, please email email@example.com. Strawberrysoup is an equal opportunities employer. This position will be located in our Chichester studio.
No agencies, please.