We're looking for an experienced SEO executive to join our growing team
We are looking for an experienced SEO executive to join our online marketing team.
Your fundamental responsibility will be to help drive the evolution of Strawberrysoup’s SEO growth in a post-panda, post-penguin world.
As part of a small, skilled and strategic team this role is responsible for advocating and exemplifying SEO practice in both technical and marketing disciplines, as well as generating SEO insight for our business and clients.
As a result, you will need to have a solid 360 degree understanding of technical SEO; you’ll have the opportunity to get your hands dirty with micro-formats and canonicals as much as you will back link analysis and analytics.
Specifically, this role is required to:
- Advocate & push through technical site changes for the benefit of SEO to our clients
- Support the development of holistic link building practices
- Enforce best practice in all on-site and off-site SEO
- Deliver strategic SEO insight
- Setup, maintain and report on PPC campaigns
You will have excellent knowledge of the principles of website and content optimisation, link building, keyword research, social media and web analytics.
SEO Analysis, Diagnostic & Reporting
- SEO Performance: Rank & traffic tracking using a range of tools
- Competition Analysis: as required; including search share, search visibility, social visibility and back link
- Commercial: data-driven investigation as required e.g. keyword opportunity, SERP CTR
- Technical diagnostics: as required: platform & page UAT, site performance, accessibility & site structure
- Reviews of activity taken and its impact
- Help keep wider business informed of emerging best practices via guidelines documentation & training
- SEO-risk reduction: undertake any activity required to help reduce SEO risk and preserve visibility including redirection mapping, dupe content & canonical fixes, and identification of risk
- Help ensure that all pages (both new and existing) meet best practice standards and adhere to the overriding SEO strategy
- Deliver specifications for website changes and manage the change process through to iteration
This position is available in either our Bournemouth or Chichester studio. If you think that you have the suitable experience and would like to join our team, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and covering letter.